I have been a fitness professional for the past four years having run successful group fitness programs at Delhi and Wellington (TN) under the aegis of Sangeeta’s Fitness Classees (SFC) – a personal endeavour to spread a healthy lifestyle amongst the families of Armed Forces personnel.
My success as a fitness instructor stems from an eye for detail and my outgoing personality that is adept at creating a warm, welcoming environment in which clients of all ages can achieve health and fitness goals.
My aim as a fitness instructor is to induce self-belief and a realization in clients to pursue a healthy exercise regimen that is in consonance with their capabilities and capacities as they indulge in the experience of their lives.
Alongwith running SFC, I now wish to free-lance to gain exposure in market trends.
Cell: +91 94421 68344
- Reebok Instructor’s Alliance certification course for Reebok Fitness Trainer
- Reebok Instructor’s Alliance certification course for Step Reebok Trainer
- RIA Workshops on
- Core Pilates
- Step Exercises
- Taurus Officer’s Institute, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi
- 2011 to 2014
- Group Fitness Program for all age groups – Aerobics and Step Exercises
- Eklavya Sports Complex, Wellington, Tamil Nadu
- 2014-2015, Jun 2016 to present
- Aerobics, Pilates, Weight Training and Step Cardio
- Ved Vihar, Secunderabad, Telangana
- Aerobics, Pilates, Weight training and Step Cardio
Highlights at SFC
- Preliminary fitness assessments
- Emphasis on detailed professional registration process
- Use of social media to engage clients during off hours
- Understanding of human anatomy & theory of physical exercise
- Understanding of special client needs
- Propagate the role of sports medicine and medical professionals in determining fitness for specific activities
- Infuse variety in program to retain interest
- Skilled planner
- Detailed preparation for each class